Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Peace Corps

In the summer of 2010 my Peace Corps adventure began, with piles and piles of paperwork and breaking the news to my parents.  After an excruciating 18 page application, and a nomination on December first (finally), things were starting to look promising.   Today I finally sent in my medical clearance forms, so within 1-6 months I should know when I'm leaving and where I'm going.  Apparently 85% of applicants hear back within this time frame and know what's going on, and the other 15%?  Well I guess they get rejected based on health status after this initial acceptance. YIKES!  Well keep your fingers crossed people, hopefully I find out where and when soon.  :)

1 comment:

  1. im your biggest fan:) cant wait to hear about your adventures!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Kristi goes to africa


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones